The ODDI Mobile team has been selected as one of 10 government agencies to showcase their work at the 2015 ACT-IAC Mobility Application Fair in Washington, DC on Wednesday, May 27th at the Renaissance Downtown.
Mobile Release Manager, Bo Kostro, and Director of Mobile, Will Sullivan, will be showcasing the team’s work along side more than 40 exhibitors and 25 federal agencies to demo their products and digital work. There will also be an event keynote delivered by Greg Godbout of the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency.
The official announcement details more of the mission of the ACT-IAC group:
Federal agencies are continuing to embrace the use of not just mobile devices, but wearable technology for mission execution. With the increased use of all things “mobile” in the government, there has been a surge in the development and use of mobile applications in order to enhance operations. The American Council for Technology-Industry Advisory Council is pleased to announce that its Advanced Mobility Working Group (AMWG) will be hosting the 2nd Annual Mobile Application Fair on Wednesday, May 27 at the Renaissance Washington in Washington DC.
Learn more about the award-winning mobile products from the ODDI Mobile team at: http://apps.bbg.gov
Latest posts by Will Sullivan (see all)
- Listen to VOA audio programs over your cellular voice connection with the VOA Mobile Streamer apps - July 7, 2015
- Radio Sawa selected as a finalist for the 2015 Appy Awards - May 26, 2015
- How Alhurra drives more mobile, desktop, social shares and app installs, with just a small, strategic ‘Push’ - May 18, 2015
- ODDI rockstar Scrum Master shares his Agile expertise at GSA DigitalGov Citizen Services Summit - May 18, 2015
- Alhurra and VOA Java apps prove wildly successful growing audience quickly in emerging markets - May 7, 2015