Playing off the Nieman Journalism Lab’s Predictions for Journalism in 2013, I wanted to put together a sampling of media predictions that I came across. Go grab that first cup of coffee from the office break room and have a browse to gain some inspiration after coming back from your holiday break.
1) Predictions for Journalism in 2013 [Nieman Journalism Lab]
2) 5 Companies That Will Redefine The Future of Radio [ReadWriteWeb]
3) Content Marketing Predictions for 2013 [Contently / Business 2 Community]
4) Four Big Questions (and Predictions) for Social Media in 2013 [Forbes]
5) 2013 Social Media Predictions for Facebook, Google+, Pinterest and more [Inside Facebook]
What are your 2013 predictions relating to journalism, social media, broadcast, etc? Leave us a comment and we’ll be sure to respond.
- – - – -
(The foregoing commentary does not constitute endorsement by the US Government, the Broadcasting Board of Governors, VOA, MBN, OCB, RFA, or RFE/RL of the information products or services discussed.)
Latest posts by April Deibert (see all)
- A Snapshot of Journalism Labs: HuffPost Labs - May 21, 2013
- A Snapshot of Journalism Labs: Northwest University Knight Lab - May 14, 2013
- A Snapshot of Journalism Labs: New York Times Research & Development Lab - May 7, 2013
- Optimizing Thumbnails and Metadata on YouTube: An ‘Easy Button’ Guide For Journalists - May 3, 2013
- Part 2 of 2: International Broadcasting in the Era of Social Media - May 2, 2013